Why You'll Love This Registered Behavior Technician Job!
Acorn Health, provides cutting-edge, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Join our team at Acorn Health, an exciting and expanding organization with programs in VA, MI, IL and FL. We offer a supportive environment, rich in learning and growth opportunities.
We are seeking Full-Time Registered Behavioral Technician to join our multidisciplinary team providing services in the Severna Park clinic.
Registered Behavior Technicians will provide direct ABA therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in home, school, and/or clinic settings. ABA therapy will be supported and supervised by a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA).
- Learn advanced skills as you work firsthand with seasoned behavior analysts
- Experience job diversity as you meet with patients in a variety of settings
- Contribute to life-altering moments for your patients and their families
- Be part of a collaborative, supportive work environment
- Take advantage of career advancement opportunities
- Claim competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Enjoy perks that include paid time off and paid holidays
- Use a company provided iPad to simplify your workflow
Registered Behavior Technician Responsibilities
- Provide direct ABA therapy services to clients as directed
- Implement Behavior Intervention Plans and Individual Treatment Plans as directed by supervising BCBA
- Complete clinical data collection and daily paperwork; provide input and assistance to other staff as needed; maintain confidentiality
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of instructional and clinical materials
- Respond and manage crisis situations as they relate to clients with potential for physical aggression
- Maintain therapy areas and materials, including cleaning, sanitizing, returning, and organizing materials after use for client treatment
- Refer clients and parents to appropriate staff members in regard to therapy or non-therapy related questions
- Communicate company information and announcements to parents and families as directed by the organization