Acorn Health is an Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment provider dedicated to providing the best quality care for our clients. We aim to continually establish best-in-class standards in integrity and quality for not only ourselves, but also in the field of ABA. We work courageously and with accountability to focus on the individuality of each child, collaborate with client families, and generate permanence in client outcomes. We strive to hire and to invest in our greatest asset - our employees, who are the heart of Acorn Health.
Acorn Health is a standard-setting family of ABA treatment providers. We believe the best employees want to work with companies who share their beliefs, and that is true for families who entrust us with children they love. Every day and every interaction, we strive to demonstrate our Five Core Values.
Director, Talent Acquisition
Who is Acorn Health?
Our purpose is to move the next generation of kids with autism to a more independent and meaningful life. We do this through a commitment to serving our organization, serving one another, and serving our clients. Our People & Culture team discovers, energizes and grows the life-changing talent required to revolutionize autism care for all, and our Director, Talent Acquisition plays a key role in bringing that mission to life.
As our Director, Talent Acquisition, YOU:
- Discover the life-changing talent that makes Acorn Health the #bestteaminABA. From sourcing to interviewing and onboarding, your team is the start of every person’s journey with Acorn health. You’re inspiring and engaging attitude is infectious and brings an excitement to potential employees as they embark on a new chapter. Your team owns all things recruiting and onboarding, including working with internal leaders to guide them through our hiring process, as well as bringing our Inclusive Culture efforts to life through your work.
- Draw People In. Through partnering proactively and thinking beyond what is obvious, you create a recruitment and employment brand strategy that is bold and exciting. You generate energy and excitement around our brand and work collaboratively with key partners to discover and engage the best talent in the market. You curate and collaborate to bring a COHESIVE brand alive and to help both current and future employees connect directly to the vision you’ve outlined. You approach your job with a fresh perspective that pushes us to be revolutionary and differentiates us in a crowded ABA space.
- Think big, but understand the devil is in the details.?You spend a fair amount of time building strategic plans and drawing future employees in to Acorn Health. But, you also pay attention to the details. From staying on top of recruiting needs, deeply understanding our supply & demand model, measuring and monitoring progress towards our goals, you don’t miss a beat. You follow through and follow-up, ensuring every “t” is crossed and “i” is dotted, because delivering?an?amazing?experience?for future employees brings you joy.
- Solve problems as you see them. Our People Team is focused on getting better every day and you’re at the center of all we do, so we expect that you don’t wait for permission, you seek out problems or inefficiencies in our recruiting and employment brand efforts, and?solve them before we even know they’re there.
- Are a cultural centerpiece. Your interaction with future employees and internal leaders is constant.?You ensure they’re informed, engaged and excited. You champion cultural efforts by delivering exceptional experiences.?People see you as a trusted advisor, a helpful resource and a critical part of our team and Acorn’s culture.
YOU ARE A:
- Trusted Advisor. Our team runs on relationships. Confidentiality, professionalism and discretion are at the heart of building strong bonds across all our partnerships. But, that’s not enough. You act not only as a confidant, but as an advisor, shining light on things you see, helping navigate murky waters, and providing candid (caring deeply, communicating directly) feedback to help our organization get better each and every day. #courageousconversations
- Strategic Thinker. Our days can easily get bogged down in the details, but you do more than get $hit done. You are a visionary, painting a picture of the future, seeing problems before they become clear and creating innovative, but realistic, plans to close those gaps. With one eye on today, the rest of your focus is always on what’s possible for tomorrow and beyond.
- Focused Executor. We believe big ideas reap even bigger rewards when managed effectively. Everything you do touches people, so flawless execution is non-negotiable. Your work can move fast, and it can be easy to lose sight of the details, but that’s where the magic is at. With ruthless prioritization, you focus on getting things done quickly and flawlessly. Of course, you’re not perfect, so when mistakes are made, you step up, take responsibility and issue meaningful apologies when you’re wrong.
- Daring Leader. At the Acorn Health, everything we do is grounded in daring leadership. You bring brave work, courageous conversations and a whole heart to all you do. Leadership is not a rank, it’s not about being in charge; it’s about taking care of those in our charge. You inspire those around you to dream more, learn more, do more and become more.
Acorn Health Will:
- Listen to you. We need your thoughts, ideas and passion to help make this the best team in autism care. You talk, we’ll listen.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done in a way that makes sense for you. We measure output and impact.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to Acorn Health’s mission. You won’t find more passionate people all focused on revolutionizing autism care for the next generation.
The Fine Print:
In accordance with the ADA the physical requirements for this role include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc. Should an accommodation be requested Acorn Health will evaluate the request and provide reasonable accommodation under accordance of the ADA.
Apply to join our team today!
Your positive impact on our clients and their families will be significant, and you will expand your knowledge and expertise ready to take on additional challenges and grow your career.