Why You’ll Love This Job
Acorn Health is an Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment provider dedicated to providing the best quality care for our clients. We aim to continually establish best-in-class standards in integrity and quality for not only ourselves, but also in the field of ABA. We work courageously and with accountability to focus on the individuality of each child, collaborate with client families, and generate permanence in client outcomes. We strive to hire and to invest in our greatest asset – our employees, who are the heart of Acorn Health.
Acorn Health is a standard-setting family of ABA treatment providers. We believe the best employees want to work with companies who share their beliefs, and that is true for families who entrust us with children they love. Every day and every interaction, we strive to demonstrate our Five Core Values.
- Maintain a formal facility workflow program (ticketing system)
- Create a Vendor Management Program
- Design a book of vendors for each facility
- Record and monitor all costs associated with the maintenance of sites
- Act as the single point of contact for both staff and vendors
- Point of escalation for large facility maintenance emergencies
- Manages all vendors daily
- Work on consolidating vendors across the company (HVAC, Fire safety, cleaning etc)
- Audit leases and ensure all facility related requirements are being met
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of facility coordination, project management, or real estate experience
Bachelors Degree preferred
Ability to confidently take a new process or project from ideation through to execution while keeping scope, schedule and cost top of mind
Have exemplary planning, organizational, and time management skills
Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and relationship skills
Flexibility and capacity to work under pressure and time constraints
A problem solver, you think strategically about what needs to be done, and you do it
Apply to join our team today!
Your positive impact on our clients and their families will be significant, and you will expand your knowledge and expertise ready to take on additional challenges and grow your career.