Why You'll Love This Job
Are you an experienced BT looking to establish yourself with a high-end company where you can build a successful career? If you are ready to embark on an exciting and rewarding journey, Acorn Health wants you in our Behavior Technician position in Winchester, VA!
Work side-by-side with admired experts who will include you as they advocate at the legislative level to change the outlook for autism care. Hone your skills in a collaborative environment, knowing we are always behind you ready to provide assistance and guidance as you advance. Your life-changing work with clients across the autism spectrum and their families will have a lasting impact that reverberates throughout the entire community. In addition to job satisfaction, you will receive health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, gas and drive-time reimbursement, and a company provided Audible account.
Say yes to this exceptional Behavior Technician role today to join Acorn Health, a top-rated and respected company where caring and creativity combine to create the perfect work environment.
Behavior Technician Responsibilities
- Assist in providing direct treatment to clients with ASD, as prescribed in the behavior treatment plan
- Complete required training/testing for obtaining Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- Work closely with the supervising BCBA to deliver treatment plans
- Objectively monitor progress and documentation of client records
- Maintain regular communication with parents, supervisor(s), and others
- Travel to clients at their home, school or other location(s)
Behavior Technician Qualifications
- High school diploma (bachelor’s degree in psychology, education or behavior analysis preferred)
- A history of working with children/adolescents/young adults/families (developmental disabilities and ASD exp. preferred)
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team approach to develop and implement client treatment plans
- Strong communication and organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to maintain records and prepare reports
- Must be able to pass a criminal check
partner: behavioral momentum