Foundations for Growing, an Acorn Health Company, looking for Behavior Technicians to join our team in Philadelphia! Come join a company focused on helping children with Autism live their most meaningful and functionally independent lives!
At Acorn Health we are driving autism therapy forward.
As a Behavior Technician you will focus on delivering high quality, intensive, ABA interventions to our clients and work in partnership with the Behavior Analysts who develop each client’s treatment plan. While each of our centers is unique, we share important core values. We believe in authenticity and create a place where everyone can show up as their true selves. Teamwork is of the essence and we all commit to working closely together to support each other and the clients we serve. We encourage professional growth and offer career development opportunities for all of our staff.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Other supplemental voluntary insurance options, such as pet insurance
- Responsive BCBA supervisors
- Initial and continued RBT Training will be provided
- BACB Supervision to those pursuing their coursework in ABA
*Some benefits may be limited to full-time positions only*
Join our team today! Your positive impact on our clients and their families will be significant, and you will expand your knowledge and expertise ready to take on additional challenges and further grow your career.
- Work closely with the supervising BCBA and other team members to deliver direct treatment to clients, as prescribed in the treatment plan to increase skills, decrease problem behaviors and strengthen the behavioral supports in place.
- Train parents and caregivers in ABA intervention as directed by the BCBA.
- Collect data and document client records to enable the best possible treatment decisions.
- Communicate regularly with parents, supervisor(s), and others as necessary to inform and improve treatment plans.
- Provide services to clients in home, school or other location(s) as agreed and necessary [during COVID-19 we continue to provide services in-person and have safety procedures in place].
- Schedule may include driving between clients.