Turning Point Autism Centers, an Acorn Health company, is looking for Behavior Technicians to join our team in Crofton! Come join a company focused on helping children with Autism live their most meaningful and functionally independent lives!
At Acorn Health we are driving autism therapy forward.
As a Behavior Technician you will focus on delivering high quality, intensive, ABA interventions to our clients and work in partnership with the Behavior Analysts who develop each client’s treatment plan. While each of our centers is unique, we share important core values. We believe in authenticity and create a place where everyone can show up as their true selves. Teamwork is of the essence and we all commit to working closely together to support each other and the clients we serve. We encourage professional growth and offer our staff career development opportunities.
- Deliver 1:1 direct ABA treatment to clients to increase skills, decrease problem behaviors and strengthen the behavioral supports in place
- Work closely with the supervising BCBA and other team members to ensure high quality service delivery
- Support parent and caregiver training as directed by the BCBA
- Collect data and document client records to monitor progress and to enable the best possible treatment decisions
- Communicate regularly with parents, supervisor(s), and others as necessary to inform and improve treatment plans
- Provide services to clients in home, school or other location(s) as agreed and necessary [during COVID-19 we continue to provide services in-person and have safety procedures in place]
- Schedule may include driving between clients
- At least 1 year experience working with children highly preferred
- Experience with ABA preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology or related field preferred
- RBT Certification preferred, if not, must be willing to complete requirements to become certified
- BLS or CPR certification a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Should enjoy working on an interdisciplinary team and collaborating with others
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for helping others
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Other supplemental insurance options, such as life insurance
- Responsive BCBA supervisors
- Initial RBT Training will be provided
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Supportive supervisors
- BACB Supervision to those pursuing their coursework in ABA
- Tuition discounts from our University partners
*Some benefits may be limited to full-time positions only*
Apply to join our team today! Your positive impact on our clients and their families will be significant, and you will expand your knowledge and expertise ready to take on additional challenges and grow your career.