Are you looking for an environment that supports your professional development? Want a place where your voice matters? Want to work for a nationwide company comprised of small, local, connected teams?
Join our team at Acorn Health. We’re looking for BCBAs to join our team in Odenton, MD!
With multiple clinical centers and staff across Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Illinois and Michigan, we provide an unparalleled opportunity for BCBA’s to make an impact with clients and to learn and grow through collaboration with our professional staff. While we have locations in multiple states, our centers are all small units that work closely together to meet our common mission; driving autism therapy forward with our careful combination of ABA best practices and pioneering next practices. Our teams collaborate in developing and implementing treatment interventions to give children with Autism an unprecedent opportunity to live their most meaningful and functionally independent lives.
ABOUT ACORN HEALTH
Acorn Health is an Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment provider dedicated to providing the best quality care for our clients. We aim to continually establish best-in-class standards in integrity and quality for not only ourselves, but also in the field of ABA. We work courageously and with accountability to focus on the individuality of each child, collaborate with client families, and generate permanence in client outcomes. We strive to hire and to invest in our greatest asset - our employees, who are the heart of Acorn Health.
Every day and every interaction, we strive to demonstrate our Five Core Values:
Authenticity: We present our true, consistent selves. Everyone hungers for genuine connections.
Accountability: We keep our promises and can be trusted with the life and future of a child.
Teamwork: The best outcomes are produced by people who collaborate with enthusiasm.
Growth: We know the needs of children and their families are unique and ever-changing.
Hustle: In autism care and treatment, time is always of the essence. We do things now.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment and engage in a wide range of activities, focused on providing behavior analytic assessment and treatment services in our clinical centers, at client homes, and/or in community settings.
What our BCBA Program Supervisors do:
- Oversee client treatment from assessment through care delivery
- Conduct initial and follow-up functional, behavioral and developmental assessments
- Develop, oversee and implement client’s BIPs and Treatment Plans
- Serve as the clinical lead on client cases, providing supervision to Behavior Technicians
- Monitor and review client programs to analyze data, measure progress and make necessary changes to the treatment plan
- Observe program implementation, and provide training on interventions as needed
- Work closely with clients and their families providing family training and support
- Meet with primary caregivers to discuss observations and concerns
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and schools to share information and implement best practice intervention programs across settings
- Promote awareness and disseminate information regarding ASD and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) through training and presentations, both on- and off-site
- Attend and participate in team meetings where ideas, success stories, and recent research topics are presented for discussion and use in treatment
Why work for Acorn Health:
- Competitive salary
- Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life insurance, long term and short term disability
- CEU opportunities
- Professional development funds
- Career development opportunities, including Acorn’s Leadership Development Institute
- Opportunities to collaborate with and learn from our Clinical Advisory Board led by Dr. Greg Hanley
- Positive and collaborative environment
- Balanced caseloads and flexible work environment
- Supportive administrative back office
You're perfect for the position if you:
- Possess a master’s degree in ABA or a related field
- Have active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- Have knowledge of best practices in the treatment of autism
- Have Experience working with children, adolescents, young adults, and their families
- Are able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in English
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and satisfactory driving record
- Meet the physical requirements of the position, to include lifting of packages, or equipment, and accessing non-barrier free premises
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team approach to develop and implement client treatment plans
- Have strong organizational skills, are detail-oriented, able to maintain records, prepare reports and reliably develop timely correspondence related to work
- Are able to pass a background check
- Have the flexibility to work independently when needed, but also enjoy working as a part of the larger team
- Vaccination for Covid-19 is a requirement of this position. You will be required to submit proof of vaccination status to the Human Resource department. If unable to submit proof of vaccination status, you will need to have an accommodation on file that has been approved through our Human Resource department for a reason permitted by law.